Technical Index :
- Appearance: Light-yellow liquid
- Density: (GB4472-87) D20 About 1.06g/cm3
- PH value: (GB7025-87) 8-10
- Flash point: (GB267-88)open About 20
With the development of China's petroleum industry, the oil wells drilled need to be more and more deep. And the present fracturing fluid can't fit in with the demand of resisting high-temperature. So the Ministry of Petroleum Industry suggested the National Found Committee of Natural Science to organize the R & D job of new-type high-temperature-resisting fracturing fluid. TA series of organotitanium cross-linking agent, developed by Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, the Chinese Academic of Sciences, is a kind of important assistant of high temperature-resisting fracturing fluid. And this series of cross-linking agent was listed as important new product in the year of 1989 by the National Planing and Economy Committee, and was awarded silver medal in the Second National Exhibition of New Technologies and New Products and gold medal of Second International Exhibition (Beijing). Now this series of cross-linking agent have been used in big oil fields all over the country.
The products are used to cross link with sesbania gum, guar gum, carboxymethyl cellulose CMC and etc.
- The gel formed can resist high temperature and shearing force and has strong sand-carrying ability.
- Cracking thoroughly, high discharging rate and low geological pollution.
- Well soluble in water, easy to use, long storage term and good stability.
0.5-2.0% of fracturing fluid's weight. And the best dosage should be determined through experiments before use.
According to the cross-linking demand of each kind thickening agent, you should prepare gum solution of adequate concentration, and adjust pH values according to the cross-linking speed, thickening properties and best gum situation you need. Then the organotitanium (diluted with water) is slowly added in the gum solution to cross-link evenly while it is stirring. All the operation can be done under normal temperature.
- This product is Level I inflammable material and can't be exposed under the direct Sunshine.
- Validity for 2 years (from delivery date).